Ottawa Valley Outdoor Summer Wedding
When I asked Adrienne & Liam what they most wanted for their wedding day their response was to have a fun, low key, non stressful, not too many rules and restrictions kind of day. As long as everything flowed nicely, including the drinks, they’d be happy!
Casey & I spent the morning with Adrienne & Liam and their wedding party as they prepared for the ceremony.
We headed to Pansy Patch Park in Pembroke for their first look and they took a few minutes to exchange some personal vows. Adrienne looked absolutely stunning in her Rebecca Ingram dress from Renewed with Love!
We have known each other since high school, meeting through mutual friends. After years of “on and off” we decided to make it official. Our wedding date will be our 7th anniversary as a couple!Adrienne & Liam
Next we headed to Liam’s Parents house for the signing of the papers and a champagne toast.
Adrienne & Liam Skyping grandpa.
For the ceremony we crossed the Ottawa river to Quebec to the beautiful Sikorski Barn.
He took me on a hike and proposed in front of a waterfall and arranged all our best friends to meet us there afterwards to celebrate!Adrienne
Ahhh delicious salads are my fav and Ullrich’s has the best!
During the dance party, a group of gals got up and danced a choreographed routine to The Git Up by Blanco Brown
A huge shout-out to these AMAZING Ottawa Valley wedding vendors!
- Second Photographer Casey Snyder Design
- Venue Sikorski Barn
- Wedding Planner – Paperback Events & Consulting – Katie Tollis-Flabbi
- MUA Rebecca Lemke – Wink Beauty Lounge & Ginny Johnson Makeup
- Hair Stylist Rebecca Mousseau – Phairis Luxury
- Dress Renewed With Love
- Designer Rebecca Ingram
- Hair Comb Brides & Belts
- Rings Goldstream Jewellers – Carrie
- Flowers Astrids Florals
- Valley Tent and Party Rentals
- Parvati and Athena Events
- Officiant Lisa Agnew
- Groom’s Suit Town and Country Men’s Shop
- Bridesmaids Dresses Crazy Beautiful Dresses
- Ceremony Musician Mason Quesnel
- Ullrich’s Catering
- AAA Limousine
If you enjoyed Adrienne & Liam’s Outdoor Ottawa Valley Wedding, check out this Wilderness Tours Outdoor Wedding.