Temple’s Sugar Bush Winter Wedding
Flying all the way from Australia, Kaleigh & Joel arrived in Canada a week before their big day. Kaleigh grew up here but this would be Joel’s first time seeing snow and experiencing Ottawa’s frigid temps. We started off the day with Joel and the boys.
I moved to Adelaide in December 2014 after living in Sydney for 8 months. I was living on a vineyard and serving at weddings. At one of the weddings, this cute guy immediately caught my eye. We flirted all night, and Joel eventually asked for my number. I heard from him a few weeks later, and we went on a 12 hour first date all around Adelaide. We knew from that first date that we wanted to be together. -Kaleigh
Then it was time to head to Temple’s Sugar Bush for the first look & ceremony.
Joel proposed when we went to Perth, Australia for our second year anniversary. It was on the beach and was just him and I. He chose the right day to propose because the next few days were the rainiest Perth had seen in 40 years!
- Second Photographer Casey Snyder Design
- Venue Temple’s Sugar Bush
- MUA Meghan Harvey
- Hair Stylist Breanne Stewart
- Dress After Dark Adelaide
- Designer Jadore
- Necklace: Goldform Jewellery Manufacturing Ltd
- Earrings: Charm Diamonds
- Rings Peter W Beck
- Florals Greenbank Flowers
- Officiant Ryan Dawson – Enduring Promises
- Groom’s Suit Tip Top Tailors
- Designer DKNY
- Bridesmaid Dresses Be Modish
- Cake Cupcake Lounge